Students who wish to apply for a mobility period at IPCA should complete and submit the Online Application Form, together with all the necessary documents, from the 03rd of February until the 15th of June (for the 1st semester and full academic year) or until the 15th of November (for the 2nd semester).
Our academic offer, course unit description and correspondent semesters are available here.
Required Application Documents:
- Online Application Form for Exchange Students
- Learning Agreement for Studies (to be saved as LA_Student Name.pdf)
- Transcript of Records (to be saved as ToR_HOME_Student Name.pdf)
- ID Card/Passport (to be saved as ID_Student Name.pdf)
- Scanned Photo (to be saved as Photo_Student Name.jpg)
- English or Portuguese Language Certificate (minimum levels for our institution are B1 for Portuguese and B2 for English)
- Portfolio: only for students in the area of Industrial or Graphic Design (to be saved as Portfolio_Student Name.pdf)
In order for the application to be considered, students must be nominated by the sending institution first, by email to email@example.com.
The students’ acceptance will be sent by email to the home institution after proper analysis and validation by the respective Academic Coordinator.
All applications must be submitted online. Note that we do not accept on paper or by email applications.